Our closet designer dealer came to us because they wanted to increase the revenue they were receiving from online generated leads. They had been in business for 10 years and they were growing modestly, but they were averaging $2,000 to $4,000 per month of revenue from jobs where people had found them online. They were competing with some large national brands who were sucking the oxygen out of the search engine results pages. When we started the company generated net revenue of approximately $1,000,000 with less than 5% of the sales revenue related to online lead generation.
- Very Low Qualified Traffic
- High bounce rates & low conversion rates
- 2 product lines focusing on each gender
- Online reputation low & lacking reviews.
- Created Local SEO & PPC Campaigns
- Added trust elements & CTA's to site
- Separated the website into 2 Divisions
- Implemented reputation management
- Average online monthly sales increased from $4K to $125K
- Between 5 & 10 times more positive online reviews than competition
- Organic traffic increased 336%
- Conversion rates increased from 9% to over 32%